Target language audit
CELT’s language training programmes are based on the result of a target language audit. This audit consists of two different parts:
- Target Level Placement Test – this language audit is based on the Council of Europe’s Level Grid for European Languages.
- Target Needs Analysis – an analysis of the company’s language needs and goals.
The results of this audit are used to:
- determine the individual goals of each individual and to plot their training needs and learning styles
- determine the length of course necessary to bring the student up to a required level
- determine the language needs specific to the student’s position and function in the company
- help us divide those who wish to attend CELT’s group training programmes into groups of approximately the same target language level and skills